Exclusively for use with iPhone 5S, Nike+ Move uses the M7 coprocessor to convert your movement into NikeFuel, the first-ever single, universal unit for measuring all kinds of activities. No matter your age, weight or gender, the same activity earns you the same amount of NikeFuel.
Nike+ Move offers insight into when you move, how you move and where you move – and lets you challenge your friends to see who moves more.
* Win the day by beating your NikeFuel average and watch your goal ring change from Red to Green.
* See when you are most active throughout the day and how you’re doing compared to yesterday.
* Move more often and win as many hours as you can throughout the day.
* See how you moved through the day with a breakdown of running, walking, and other movement.
* See where you’re moving and where you move the most each day.
* Check out how you compare against your Game Center friends or other Nike+ Move users near you.
Note: iPhone 5S is required to get motivated with Nike+ Move.
* I say might be because whats the one thing that you always have with you? Your phone, right? So if you have your phone with you and you are rocking a FUELBAND, you should probably be able to track absolutely everything that you do. This is kind of awesome, gonna try it out!
Annnnnnd my old Gen 1 FUELBAND broke and isn’t working anymore. I need a new one.
** Here is the big question though… If this NIKE app is more enhanced because of what the iPhone’s new processor can do, why can’t apple just make an app that does it for you? Obviously they have some smart people working there, why not just do it themselves?