Nick Offerman delivers a musical of exercise with the help of First Lady Michelle Obama. Celebrating 60 years of the President’s Council on Fitness! – FoD
This is pretty good, and the video is being used to celebrate and inform us about the #0to60 movement going on.
In celebration of the 60th Anniversary of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition, the National Foundation on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition launched the #0to60 Campaign to inspire all Americans to accelerate their journey to leading a healthy, active lifestyle.
It’s actually a really solid app; with the #0to60 App you can:
- View healthy lifestyle tips for all ages and abilities.
- Try featured recipes.
- Follow along with workout videos.
- Learn more with resources – including programs, research, challenges, school assets, and more.
- Get inspired by success stories.
- Be astounded by celebrity content – workouts from professional athletes, recipes from celebrity chefs, and more!
- Save tips and resources for later by adding them to your journey.
- Sort content by areas of interest.
- Share tips and resources on social media.
- Access the tools you need to start living healthier, today and every day.
I’ve already downloaded it and plan to give it a good use over the next week to see whats up. You should too!